2003: Inequality of International Wealth and Income Distribution
- Economic thought of Amartya Sen and Africa: from the perspective of global inequality, Yoichi Mine (Chubu University)
- Sustainability of population and food, Toru Iwami (University of Tokyo)
- Global unbalance of consumption through trade: economic unilateralism at the turning point of the century in the United States, Fumitake Matsumura (Daito Bunka University)
- An analysis of the effect that IMF economic support policy has on reducing poverty in low income countries, Sayuri Shirai (Keio University).
- Globalization and the North-South gap, Hirohisa Kohama (Shizuoka University)